Dear Parents and Guardians,
As the Wrightstown Community School District continues to plan for in-person school in the fall and determines ways to minimize the risks related to the spread of COVID – 19, it is important for us to consider bus transportation. Bus transportation will be provided to eligible families who opt in using the District Transportation Registration form.
Completing this form is required to develop a comprehensive transportation plan that works to create bus routes that have around 50% capacity on each bus, 35-40 students. Please complete the following form for EACH
child in your household. You must complete this form in order to be eligible for bus transportation. All bus requests need to be submitted by Wednesday, August 12
· Bus transportation will be provided to eligible families who opt in to ride the bus to ensure accuracy in developing bus routes.
· There may be changes to the routes on the East side of the Fox River within the Village to minimize the number of students on a bus on any given route (route change, pick-up time change).
· All students who ride the bus must be pre-screened daily at home with temperature checks to verify that student temperatures do not exceed 100.4 and that students do not demonstrate any symptoms related to COVID: cough, fever, shortness of breath, runny nose, loss of taste and smell, sore throat, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, headache, or muscular aches.
· All drivers and students must
wear a mask at all times. Failure to wear a mask may result in an inability to ride district bus transportation.
· Hand sanitizer will be provided on all buses.
· Students will be loaded from back to front of the bus to minimize the number of times students cross paths.
· When feasible, bus windows will be partially open to increase air flow.
· Siblings must sit together on the bus to limit contact with others.
· Buses will be sanitized following the morning routes and again following the afternoon routes to help minimize cross contamination.
Thank you for your flexibility, patience, and understanding as we continue to navigate these uncharted waters! As always, please contact us with thoughts, ideas, questions, or concerns.
Carla Buboltz Caroline Mihalski Scott Thompson
Craig Haese Bob Caelwaerts Sarah Nelson